We are happy to see you on our website www.rumekids.com (further in-text “web page”). The owner of the website is LTD “H&L” (further in-text “company”), registration number 45403055355, address: Valmieras street 1-3, Madona, LV-4801, Latvia. If you have any questions about the web page or terms & conditions, please contact us using contact form or send us email to: [email protected]. The content of the web page is the property of the company, copying or republishing any information must be confirmed by the company. All rights reserved.
To ensure easy and convenient shopping, we have prepared a distance contract (see below).
The owner of the web page LTD “H&L” registration Nr. 45403055355, address: Valmieras street 1-3, Madona, LV-4801, Latvia from one side (further used “Seller”) and the person who places the order (further used “Buyer”) from other side concludes the following contract:
1. General terms
- According to the order made in the web page Seller commits to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer;
- Basic information about the product, the product composition, etc. are described for each product individually. Seller informs that information about the product can be changed without warning;
- Some products are “ready to ship” and will be send out in 1-3 working days
- Some products listed in the webshop are made individually (made to order). Order processing time is 6-8 weeks;
- To know which products are ready, please contact Seller using the contact form or send e-mail to:[email protected].
- In case there is a problem with delivery Seller contacts Buyer within 1 working day;
- Colour of the products may slightly differ from photos due to different monitor settings;
- The prices for each product are shown individually. Seller informs that prices are variable, prices in web-shop can be changed without warning.
- To place an order Buyer chooses the product, finishing and other variations and add them to the cart. To confirm order Buyer chooses option – Checkout;
- Correctness of the delivery information is Buyers responsibility;
- To make changes in the order Buyer must immediately contact the Seller using contact form or e-mail:[email protected];
- By ordering products Buyer confirms that he has read and understood product description and all the other information that is written in product description;
- If Buyer has any questions about ordering or order details please contact us using contact form or e-mail:[email protected]
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid securely via the following payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS:
- Latvian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor;
- Visa / MasterCard credit card payments.
- NB! When using a bank link payment confirm the order and then click on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
- The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Buyer can choose delivery options;
- In cases the product isn’t in the Sellers warehouse, Seller sends order within 6-8 weeks from the time the payment of the order is received in Sellers bank account;
- In case Buyer needs faster deliver / shipping, Buyer informs Seller to discuss faster shipping methods;
- Shipping in Latvia is made by DPD courrier services. Shipping in Europe is made by DPD or FedEx courrier services. Shipping outside European Union is made FedEx courrier services. Cost of the shipping depends on the Buyers receiving country and selected shipping method. Detailed information about shipping expenses can be found here: http//rumekids.com/shipping-policy;
- Buyer must inform Seller in cases Buyer wants other shipping methods;
- Local pickups must be agreed individually;
- In case of delayed delivery, Seller informs Buyer immediately;
- Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery which is caused by the delay of Buyer’s selected delivery method service provider.
5. Cancellations and refunds
- Buyer have the right to return or change the order within 30 days from the time Buyer receives the order if:
- Products aren’t used;
- The product is clean, not crumpled, scratched or with other defects.
- To return order Buyer must contact Buyer by email: [email protected];
- Buyer pays return delivery cost;
- Seller refunds Buyer within 14 days from the time the returned items are received;
- In case Buyer made changes in the products (individual sizes, patterns, etc.), Seller doesn’t refund or cancel orders (Legislation – MK 255 22.punkts);
- If there are defects on the product that are Sellers fault (manufacturing defect, print defect etc.), Seller pays all the costs that are associated with return or change.
It is very important to us to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information. We collect information from our customers to communicate about our services and products, to improve shopping experience, to provide the best customer service, to process and fulfil your order.
- We take responsibility that Buyers private information (Name, Surname, Address, etc.) will not be given to third parties except in cases if the information will be demanded by law enforcement agencies;
- Buyer provided personal data is stored in Sellers web page developer platform, Seller personal computer and in email address, All data is protected and accessible only with safe password;
- Personal data is kept for 5 years;
- We respect your privacy and we will never use your data in the way it could limit your rights.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer! 🙂